1. What is remarkable about FPT E-Invoice?
FPT E-Invoice offers an optimal solution for businesses:
- Effective management
- Simple operation
- Quick release
- Cost savings
- Stable system with strong technical infrastructure of FPT
- The latest features, utilities and forms are constantly being updated.
- Detailed decentralization for each user.
From November 1, 2020, the Ministry of Finance stipulates that all businesses switch to using electronic invoices according to Circular 68/2019 / TT-BTC.
Accordingly, invoices are created, sent, received, stored and managed electronically. All E-Invoices are digitally signed and have the same legal value as ordinary paper invoices.
2. What are the outstanding advantages of FPT E-Invoice compared to paper invoice?
- Minimize the time to issue, process and store invoices compared to paper invoices.
- Reduce the annual printing costs of businesses.
- Save time, delivery costs and delivery invoices
- Not lost, torn, damaged, burned. Can not fake invoices.
- Reliable, intelligent and flexible high security system.
- Automatic invoice reports instead of manual ones like paper invoices.